Friday, November 11, 2005

Two days sober. . . three parties this weekend. . .

I told Bemmy that I went to AA. He could tell I was joking. I told him the story I told you yesterday. We had a good laugh.

He says I don't need it.

And after what it took for him to be 15 years sober, I'm eager to agree.

Is it ok to just say, when people are pushing drinks, that I've just been drinking so much that I'm sick of it? I'll stick to Pelligrino?

Two days sober. . . three parties this weekend. . . I need a plan.

Tonight - Company by the Foundry Players at Dupont Circle. Dinner at Annie's Paramount Steakhouse preceeding with Rolf, Mrs. Walker, and five others from Tommy: plus Puck and Memae, and MomP and her best friend. Odd mix, very odd.

Tomorrow - Rake leaves - Ball Room Lesson - Rake Leaves - Cook for Party - Housewarming Party for Puck and Memae. Social Pressure.

Sunday - Early Church Service - Rake Leaves - RUTHLESS! Video Party with Judy and the Pilot, and Rolf.

It's not just all the opportunities to drink this weekend, but also the opportunities to over eat. I really need a plan to deal with the temptations.

That's all for now.

All the best,
Vig

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Brechi said...

It sounds like you're in a good mindframe about it anyway, have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home