Friday, October 28, 2005

depress this

I got to work at about 7:15 to hear such banging above my head that I thought people were going to fall throug the ceiling. Although it ended at 8, I still have the worst non-migraine headache I have ever had. The banging was due to renovation being done on the suite above me. I went to check it out, and men were scraping up tiles off the floor. Oy!

I've procrastinated so much work this week. And it's all past due now. Yet, my attention span is down to a matter of seconds. I'm addicted to the internet and desire constant stimulation.

Feeling like a loser today, and fat. FAT FAT FAT. Shit.

I hope it's a nice weekend. No-body's home. Just me and Rolf. Exciting, or scary?

and I'm roasting in the fucking shirt. Or maybe I'm sick, and the headache and the sweating are due to the flu. . . maybe I should decide while taking a nap at home.

hmmmmmmm

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Vig, there's just too much going on in your life right now. Take the nap, you'll feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home