Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ahhhh, yes

I love mornings. It's really pretty here. I can't see the lake beause we moved the couch and it blocks my view from the office, but I can see the sky and the trees. I've got to get out there and rake the leaves. Puck is coming over. I have a best friend again! Yay! She's going to spend the day with me and we're going to do projects, plus laugh our asses off too.

Rolf is still in bed. I think I tired him out last night. No one is home! We share the house with Bemmy, and with StraightJoe, and they're both GONE! Hooray! Bemmy is in Oliver at the Olney Theatre. They have houseing for their artists, so he's staying there until January 1! And StraightJoe is in Texas with his family for nine days for Thanksgiving. And, he'll be there for about two weeks in December as well. Yay! It's also possible that he'll be moved out by the end of December. He's on a short term contract; if it doesn't get extended he could be gone.

To celebrate the privacy, Rolf and I declared the house a fight free zone last night. A fact we frequently reminded each other of while we had martini's then dinner, and finaly. . . laughter, hugs, and kisses.

:)

All the best,
Vig

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Good for you (both of you)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home