Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Damn I hate this job.

I don’t want to work! I am so bored. I’m not so good at dealing with reality, like the reality that I have a good job and I need to do the work to keep the job rather than sit at my desk and search through every website in the whole wired realm. How can I be so brain dead? I’ve really got a shit load of work to do. Some of it is late, but I haven’t done a damn thing. Am I really crazy? Sitting here whining to myself, and now to you, about how bored I am, when I have some work to do that will be more fun than just sitting here? I am crazy. Damn I hate this job.

Well, it’s the last day of the month. I’d better get started on this pile of crap. And if I get it done, tomorrow I’m just going to blog. Or better yet, pretend to be working on the computer while secretly watching 24 Season 3.

I sure wish I took pride in my work and had a better work ethic. I have a great work ethic when it comes to theatre, I work my butt off. But this crap, doesn’t matter.

Fuck. I’ve got to do the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home