Monday, May 23, 2005

What About the Boy?

Tommy is going to be great. I’ve had two rehearsals now and have met all of my family, except for young Tommy. Mrs. Walker is terrific, and I’m a big fan of the guy they found to play Big Tommy. I don’t know this guy they got to play Uncle Ernie, but he’s hot. That much is clear. Cousin Kevin is going to be perfect. I’ve worked with him before, he’s got a great voice, and he’s going to be great as the evil boy. I can’t wait!

It turns out that young Tommy, who I have not met yet, just turned 5. Whew. That is a might young! But it’s intriguing. Tommy’s 4 years old in his first scene, so it should be a really cute beginning. But during “What About the Boy” when we really abuse him and cause him to go deaf dumb and blind, well, I imagine that is going to make the audience really uncomfortable. Perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home