Thursday, October 25, 2007

And the band starts to play as the horses go round.

I'm tired. J. and I went out after rehearsal last night and had a couple of drinks - which we both knew was a mistake -but we decided we deserved it. You can't imagine how odd this show feels. What we miss most, I think, is having a chorus of extras. This is so isolated. We only interact on stage one time, otherwise it's like a solo show for each of us. So, we needed some time together to share our experiences with this show. And it's been good. I tell you, the music is great, and the direction has been spot on and intense.

Rehearsal last night was very good. The first night with lights, and the lights are great. I didn't fuck anything up - just a tiny bit of stumbling over some lyrics. Dress rehearsal tonight could be better or worse. Better if I get a nap, worse if I don't.

All the best,
Vig

*And we're off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home