Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm Feeling Panicked, and Rushed, and Hurried

That's a lyric from one of my songs. Today I feel like it is the beginning of Hell Week. Only Hell Week, is usually only a week long, and I think this one will be two weeks long. We run the show tonight, I think it is the first time. And it is the very first time running the show with our Billy Joel pianist. I am terrified that he will walk. Why? Well, we don't have a grand piano for him to play, and he may be surprised that we're not further along than we are. I think J. (my co-star) is further along than I am. I'm still stumbling over some lyrics. And I've got four short blocks of dialog - one sided phone conversations - that I don't feel like I know at all. I hope I'll be able to do them tonight without asking for "Line". The theater we're going into next week is great; but, we don't get to set the lights until the night before dress rehearsal.

Oh my God, I need more rehearsal. Much much more.

Much more.

Help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home