Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've Been Waiting for Someone Like You

Rehearsals are going well. I'm very excited. Monday was a stressful day because of a misunderstanding about the theater space. The producer thought that we couldn't get in until Wednesday because the school is using the space. But that's not right. The problem is that they can't focus the lights until Wednesday, and that only give us two nights to work with them before we open. But we can be there with our sets starting on Monday night. So we have four nights there. And it's a one act, so we should be able to run the show a couple of times.

It's an exceptional show. It starts at 7:30 in Fairfax - close to Falls Church, Annandale, and the beltway.

I'd love for you to come. Whoever you are.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just have to cheer you on from afar, I'd be there if I could, I know it will be wonderful...cause my friend Vig is the star and he's the best!

I have to tell you before I forget, last weekend I saw Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas...OMG! It was the best version I ever saw...Amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home