Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'd poured myself a healthy cocktail by two. Out of sorts after my pleasant visit with my cousin. I don't want to say anything about that. I was going to, yesterday, when after my second cocktail, I thought I'd better get myself something to eat.

Nothing happened - a walk to the beach, happily down the boardwalk, and around to the Aqua Grille for an early happy hour drink. Where I stood amused, silently watching the arriving crowd leer at the half dressed sculpted college boy 'lifeguard' wiaters, slowly drinking a tumbler of cosmopolitan all the while. Then over to the Seafood Shack for a beer and crabcakes on the back porch. Silently, joyously amused by the mixed trio playing cards, using black plastic forks to ante. And two drunk big girl black girl sisters, one with tits that rested on her knees, the other looking very tough, both so happily drunk at 5:30 or so. And laughing.

Believe it or not, I went back to the Aqua Grille, had another Cosmopolitan - passed by one of the couples of house mates on their way in. I had a lovely walk back, and settled in to read for a while, and was asleep by eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home