Thursday, May 17, 2007

Patterns in My Life That I Trace Ev'ry Day

I lost my temper. Then he called me a maniac alcoholic. Hard to deny when you're drunk. Well, it is a good day. I made it to an AA meeting at lunch time. My first. Another tomorrow.

This weekend, he goes to Florida for work - leaving me alone Friday evening, and Sunday. On Saturday, I'm taking the train to pick up my new 1998 Red Jeep Wrangler Sport. Yay!

I'll drive it to an AA meeting on Sunday.

I don't want to be the drunk in the doghouse of the skinny bitches at Rehoboth. And that starts next weekend. But, Rolf is not going. He has to work.

That's why I lost my temper.

And neither think we owe the other an apology.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I know you were looking forward to that trip with Rolf for a long time. But, I'm happy about the new Jeep Ooooo, red my favorite color.

As for AA, I'm sending all my support... prayers, good wishes, will power, luck...Whatever you might need to be successful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home