Friday, May 18, 2007

Can You Feel My Heart Beat?

I stopped taking Wellbutrin around at the beginning of the year. I wasn't feeling better, and my heart had been racing. So, I tapered if off over a month. Well, my heart is still beating, sometimes, really fast. Just now, I went and used one of the blood pressure machines, and it said my heart is beating 144 times a minute. I did it again, and it said 133 times. Normal is 60 to a 100 times.

Maybe it's adienelin in hopes that this car sale works out. That and the fact that I'm not done with my work, so I guess I'll have to come in on Sunday to finish. But back to the car thing, if the check doesn't get up there - two hours away from here by train - to Camden NJ, then he's not going to let me take the Jeep.

I hope so, but I've got to go to the doctor anyway. If it was the anti-depressant, then it shoulda stopped by now; I haven't taken it in three months.

I wish it would slow down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home