Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm As Restless as a Willow in a Windstorm

I can't go home today until the work is done. And I still haven't started. Ugh. I just want to go driving! I drove to work this morning with the top down and the window's off. And you know what?, it was cold. The Jeep (I've got pictures) was filthy. So, on Sunday I parked it in the back yard, put on my bathing suit (one that I can't wear around the Gays in Rehoboth, because I'm just too fat.)

The first thing was to get the roof off. I don't have a manual and I didn't think that the soft top folded back. But it does, and it took me an hour to figure out. Then I scrubbed all the door panels, dashboard, and center console so it wasn't disgusting anymore. And believe me, it was disgusting me. But it shined right up with a scrubbing sponge and Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Sheets. Hey, it worked.

Then I washed the Jeep, and finally put d'Ohgy in the back and took it for spin! Oh. My. Lord. , It was so much fun! Hooray. Hooray. Hooray.

I drank, by the way. Nothing on Wed, Thurs, or Friday - but after the drive from Camden, where I was suffering from the banging of the window, and the wind on the soft top - well, I had a scotch. Just one.

Then on Sunday, well, I got frustrated with the roof of the Jeep - and an hours long attempt to have dance music to wash the jeep with . . . finally, I had Vodka with Peach Fresca. And it was good. Then, with dinner a laarge glass of white wine with Puck and Memae, Bailey's Irish Cream with decaf, and then once home, another Peach Fresca Vodka. I shoulda skipped that one.

Oh, it's almost 11 - and I've got so much to do today. All the work I haven't done in the last week and a half, has to be done before I leave today. And then tomorrow, I'll just sit here and pray for the rapture. Not that I'd be taken up, but, it would be a change of pace.

Friday - first day with the skinny bitches in the Rehoboth dog house. I hope Rolf is there. And if he's not, I hope I keep my pants on! Oh Lord, the thought makes me want to go to an AA meeting!

Tonight: Read through of The Last Five Years!

Get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're friends right? So I can yell at you when you're bad...BEHAVE YOURSELF MISTER!!!

Seriously, you need to take care of your health, what are you waiting for? Get yourself to a doctor.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Vig said...

Thursday, 10:30. Maybe it's anemia due to alcoholism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home