Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Please, sir. May I Have Some More?

sigh . . . it's so pretty here. I really need design help, yes, and new windows. . . but, oh just siting here looking out on our little mud puddle is so wonderful. wow.

Well, tonight, I'm going to watch last night's American Idol. And I've got some cooking to do.

First on the list is the cocktail of the evening. You name it:

Vodka
Cointreau
Splash of cranberry
and Stewarts Key Lime soda.

in what ever proportions you desire . . . well, on second thought stick to one part Vodka, 1/2 part Cointreau, cranberry is just for color. Add ice and fill with key lime soda. I'm going to try it with Italian Lime soda too. . . oh who am I kidding, I make it all the time.

Also on the menu, to get back on the low point value wonderful food because of the skinny bitches at the beach plan . . .

Brussels Sprouts with cannelloni beans

Broccoli in marinara with chunks of Parmesan and pine nuts

Aubergines, (don't you think we should all call them that?) sauteed with garlic and olive oil - then zipped through the food processor and served with somethin crunchy.

But first, I gotta clean the god damned kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home