Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's a Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful morning. I can't help but being amazed when I walk into the sun room and look out on the snow covered hill and the ice covered lake, and know that I live here! You'd think I would never plan on leaving, but, this is Virginia, and I'll have to get out one day. Maybe we can turn this into a serious money maker that will make us feel better about leaving for a wonderful retirement in 10 years rather than 20. That would make up for a lot wouldn't it? (f. off to the hate state.)

I was so scared last night. Before I got home from work, Puck came over here to the house. And I don't want her to know about my blog! When I got home she and Rolf were looking at something on my new-to-me lap top that I had left on the ottoman. Oh my lord, if she just looked at my internet history and found out about “Side note; yes”, oh there would be drama. Yes, I've said that she and Memae's return to Washington DC is the best thing that happened last year, but I do put my private and unedited thoughts down here, using internet nom-de-plumes for everyone, but I'm not necessarily nice! Ha! This is where I express my evil side – just ask Rolf! I know I've said things about Puck's pushiness and more, and I don't want her to read it!

So, I don't know if she found out about my blog. I'd rather keep the whining and debauchery from view; but it's so much fun to put them here. It's going to bite me in the ass one day. And I think it's going to be soon.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Hi Vig,

You better be careful. I'm always worried about that too. I'm so paranoid I erase my history every time I use the computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home