Monday, January 22, 2007

Painting the town red

Yay, fun week for me I think. Metropolitian Opera of New York rebroadcast of The Magic Flute tomorrow night with my sister; Footloose Thursday with Leta Encore and her husband; Noises Off Friday at Arena Stage (Staring Robert Protsky) with my whole family; MacBeth by Synetic Theatre on Saturday at the Roslyn Spectrum; College Wrestling at George Mason University Sunday afternoon; and then Into the Woods on Pride Night Sunday at Signature Stage (That's my Birthday!)

Oh, AND I already saw Into the Woods, and Emily Skinner in Concert at Signature Open House last Sunday, and Whose Afraid of Virginia Wolf with Kathleen Turner and Bill Irwin on Friday at the Kennedy Center!!!!

(I'm going to crash Mrs. Walker's birthday party too!)

Good grief, I am so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home