Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's going to be a bright, bright sunshiny day

WWW.Pandora.com is so totally cool. Make your own internet radio station!

Rolf got me a laptop computer for Christmas. It's second hand, which is perfect since I just want it so I can blog in nicer places than at work or in our home office. We had to take it back to the shop though for a new keyboard. Keep your fingers crossed! I should have it in a few days.

I started the New Year's Diet. I've got a lot of things to motivate me; not only my nephew's wedding in March, nor my sister's wedding in May, but also we're going in on a Rehoboth beach rental with 15 skinny bitches. So, the new scale says I started the year at 210 lbs. My goal is to lose 40 lbs in 20 weeks. That will put me back in my 32 inch waisted pants by summer. I can't wait!

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Louise said...

Noooo, you don't weigh that much, do you? I would have never guessed, you must be tall. Okay, this is good, I have someone to share the pain with...hehehe.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Vig said...

yup, I've gained 40 lbs in a year and a half. I think it's the anti depressant. And the drinking too.

Did you try the radio station! It is so great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home