Thursday, October 05, 2006

Miss Otis Regrets, She's Unable to Lunch Today

From Rolf's boss:

Folks,

I wanted to take a second to just convey how extraordinarily proud I am of your combined response to this difficult situation. Your positive attitude and willingness to do the right thing as we face today’s developments on the (expletive delted) project is most appreciated and reflects well on our team. Rolf, all I can say is we are obviously at the ‘last resort,’ and I regret the personal disruption you are suffering as a result. Dan committed to making things right, and I will follow up with him on that score.

Let’s get through our part with the continued honesty and professionalism you’ve displayed to date, and please let me know if you need any additional resources to get the job done.

Again, thank you.

fuckers.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger joey said...

Oh Dear Gawd! Don't tell me they are fugging up your vacation plans!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! I came to check after I got your comment, I was hoping your weren't here, I'm afraid to ask?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home