Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just call me "La-La"

I am so excited that we're going to Italy.

No, we don't have tickets yet - but we have them selected and they have to be bought by tomorrow!

Now, I'm trying to get tours and special evenings set up.

For instance, our 25th Anniversary is on Sunday 10/8. We want to walk around the "Fountains of Rome" after dinner. So, where do we have our 25th Anniversary Dinner?

Oh, I am so excited. Rolf is settling the tickets, which is all I need to go ahead and get the trip planned. We're flying into Rome, and out of Florence. And we're going for TWO WEEKS! I haven't had a two week vacation in 10 years!

Oh my lord. . . I'm going to Italy!!!

La-la

Yay-Bye!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time La-la. Talk about waiting until the last minute. I'm so excited for you...and a whole lot jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home