Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day

Wow - it's a busy life

We returned from a wonderful weekend in Milton / Rehoboth to find our huge red oak uprooted. We hope this is good news. It didn't destroy the sunroom, although it could have.

Anyway, all is fine here. Rolf and I had a nice time away, a beautiful day at the beach, but no "alone" time. We had neighbor's over to see the miracle of the tree after we got home last night, and I'm having an insurance adjustor over for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is the beginning of the choir season - and I may just skip it. Rolf and I need an evening to ourselves - mostly since the ride home didn't count as "alone- time" because he was so irratiting. . . well. hmm. I'm being counted on to be at choir, and I don't really know what's up with him. I don't know what I'll do.

So, I'll post some pics, since I don't know what to write.

All the best,
Vig

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! You were so lucky.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger DEREK said...

glad it fell the other way!
Enjoying your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home