Friday, October 06, 2006

Every day a little death

And from Rolf's boss' boss:


Rolf--

I wanted to let you know how much I admire the professional manner that you are demonstrating given the current events. You are acting consistent with the best of (fucking company's name deleted)'s ethic, and it is much appreciated both here and by the Sector. You continue to be a valuable senior member of (blah) and (blah).

I can only imagine what you must be going through personally at this time. Please rest assured that (the fucking company) will make sure that all of your costs are compensated, and we will provide you with additional time off after all this is over.

I'll be in later and will stop by your office.

Many thanks,

(another jerk)


And on a sidenote, I think I'll have Xanex and coffee for breakfast.

Artist: Stephen Sondheim
Song: Every Day a Little Death Lyrics

Every day a little death
In the parlor, in the bed
In the curtians, in the silver
In the buttons, in the bread
Every day a little sting
In the heart and in the head
Every move and every breath
And you hardly feel a thing
Brings a perfect little death

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Louise said...

I'm so sorry, if I were there I would come over with a couple of bottles of wine (to have for lunch of course), a dart board with pictures of Rolf's bosses on it and spend the day with you throwing darts. What a bunch of jerks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home