Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hey-la-day-la, Bemmy's back.

Bemmy had a great time in Turkey. He met a young hot Turkish doctor on ICQ, and went to be his boyfriend for three weeks. Can you imagine? I think I can. I'm imagining some hot muscle daddy . . . ahhhh. Then it would have been me standing in those blue topaz waters . . .

I still can't believe we're kicking him out. We have never talked about it with him. Just left him that note and started hoping for the best.

It was great to see him. His stories are the best. But, what can I do? If he stays, I have to be the warden, and I don't want that.

ARGH!

Then again, the house flip is going to add a another mortgage payment to the things we can't afford. ARGH! Maybe we should hold off on this. Raise his rent. But, what about the part where he's killing himself? What about our strong disapproval of him not working? What about us, getting along so well, mostly, since we've been alone. We need to be alone.

Mom's sick.
Relationships are hard.
We're flipping a house.
With an unbalanced partner (Towmy)
We're going to Italy for our 25th anniversary
We don't have passports
Plans
or money
This damn job has been extended again.

I don't need any more stress!

But I do need money.

And sex. And there's more of that when there's nobody else in the house.

but that's another story.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extra money from rent would be nice...But, more sex and less stress...Take care of what YOU need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home