Wednesday, July 26, 2006

With Nothing But the Radio On

Hm.

Saturday morning came to early. In bed after 3am, I was up again after 8 to make it to a hair appointment and massage! When I got home, one overnight guest had left, and the other, Ella, was making her bed, bless her.

After brunch, with one arm around and holding Rolf, and the other offering a goodbye hug to Ella, I said "Having you here was probably the best part of my weekend. . . unless I can get this one" (nodding my head toward to Rolf) "to take a nap with me."

And that's just what we did. It was lovely.

Then we went to the movies! We saw "The Devil Wears Prada". Hooray! Hooray!

Afterward, it had rained! The temperature dropped into the low 80's, and the humidity disappeared.

At home we shut the doors leading to the sun-room from the house, but opened all the sun-room doors that lead outside. Shut the lights off, lit some candles, and drank champagne

with nothing but the radio on.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww...perfect, just perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home