Friday, July 14, 2006

Psycho Beach Party

I don't like this. Why can't I be . . well. . Rolf doesn't like this either. He's not working like this for fun.

Bemmy went out with Sonny on Wednesday night. Now it's a tangled web, but it's fun. Bemmy's friend is the music director for Caroline, or Change which I saw it last night. I wanted to tell him about it, and find out how his night went on Wednesday; because he went with Sonny to the Eagle for the all leather jock strap night. Not Kidding. There was a contest, and Sonny got second prize!

Sonny is my "date" tonight to see Psycho Beach Party. And we're going to Titan for drinks first.
So I can't wait to see how tonight goes. I bet he will be getting a lot of attention at Titan. Bemmy was sworn to secracy by the way. he-he.

I'm also going to get some inside information on Tomas. Both Sonny and Bemmy are his friends too, and much closer to him these days than I am. Hell, I was even excluded from his birthday dinner on Monday. Those viscous bitches. None-the-less, Tomas has been out of work since November. I want to find out if he's given any thought to trying to get disability based on his deteriorating eyesight. Then there's also the sleep-apnea induced narcolepsy, and the weight exacerbated knee and hip problems. Not to mention perpetual loneliness.

Yeah, my life with Rolf is tough. But I not only love him with all my heart and soul, but I know how damn lucky I am to have him.

Ok. I really am behind at work, so I better get to it.

Have a great weekend. As for me, I'm going to see Psycho Beach Party with the first runner up of the leather jock strap contest.

Oh, I can't stop laughing.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Vig, being A.D.D myself It's easy for me to follow the thoughts of another A.D.Der(is that a word?) but...I got lost, lol. Why is Bemmy sworn to secrecy?

Just wondering...What's Sonny wearing for your date?...hehehe.

Have a good one.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Vig said...

Oh, he'll be in regular jeans attire. Bemmy is sworn to secrecy about Sonny competing in a leather jock-strap competition. hehehe. How funny is that!

I'm going to tease him big time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home