Friday, August 04, 2006

Anything But Work

Today - in my town - my fabulous other gives the presentation he's been working on for two months.

Mama gets the results of her MRI

I've been at work for 1.5 hours, and haven't done a damn bit of work. . . just like yesterday and the day before . . . hell it's been that kind of week!

I have not had enough sleep - but I sure had a good time last night! Into the Woods was a delight! Drinks with my friend, and former Tommy wife lasted until late in the night. I'm surprised I made it to work.

We're going to see the Dixie Chicks tonight!

Also, I told Rolf:

"We're going out of town tomorrow. If I get up in the morning, and I still don't have plans, I'm still going to pack a bag, grab my swimsuit, and get in the car and go, whether or not you want to or not." - but I still don't have plans! I do kinda have a dog-sitter. I must finalize that. I need to get to the beach!
_________

Towmy - who lives next to the house we're buying in Richmond for the flip - called and left two messages the other day. Message one:

"Hey Rolf and Vig, I need the telephone number for [the home owner] because someone has broken in the house and is doing their laundry. I think it is Evil Eye from next door, because I know her water has been turned off."

Message two:

"Never mind, I took care of it. I went over there and I took the clothes, and put them in the trash; and I put poop on them."

A little over the line? - well - a little over a lot of lines - a lot. He abused the responsibility of having keys to the house, which we do not own yet, and he destroyed someone else's property.

I am having agita.

must have coffee
mmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home