Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Believe In You

Hi!

I am doing great. I've got dozens of post-it notes with positive affirmations posted all around, and my meds. have been increased too. So I don't know which it is, but I'm feeling better. I'm really having a ball with Forever Plaid. I have high hopes that it will be a hit. I'm really thrilled to have the WATCH Award nominations, too. I'm afraid too, because I really expect to win - I hope I won't be too disappointed if I don't. The awards are this Sunday and Plaid opens next Friday!

I have Plaid rehearsal everyday except Sunday - which is the WATCH Awards.

On Saturday, I get to sleep in (or do some laundry), then I have Plaid rehearsal from 1-4, followed by a cross-county sprint for a Tommy WATCH Award rehearsal from 5-6:30, and then sprint back across the county for another Plaid Rehearsal from 7-9:30.

Sunday: 10:30 Church, 2:45 Tommy WATCH Award Rehearsal, 3:15 Ruthless WATCH Award Rehearsal, 4-5 dress for WATCH Awards, 5PM another run-through of the Tommy number, 5:30 doors open (can't drink because I'm performing), 7PM Awards start - Tommy number ends Act 1, so at 8PM I can finally have a drink! But not too much, because by about 10 I hope to be giving an acceptance speech!

Monday - Wednesday 7-4 day job, Plaid rehearsal 6:30 - 10:30
(Tuesday includes therapy and more dental work, Wednesday is hair color day.)
Thursday - day job, Plaid DRESS REHEARSAL!
Friday - day job, Plaid OPENING NIGHT, Champagne Reception!
Saturday - Mom & Dad coming for lunch, Forever Plaid, and then drinks
Sunday - Church, Go see Jesus Christ Superstar matinee (staring my Tommy wife as JUDAS), followed by a Academy Award Party at my house.
Monday 3/6 - I'm calling in sick.

All the best,
Vig

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Leta said...

PS - Break a leg on Sunday at in "Plaid"!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Leta said...

(This didn't post, so here goes again)

Well, I'm on stage all night handing out trophies, so I can't drink until intermission. Have one for me when you can!

And we've gotta say "Hi!" face to face at some time in the evening...

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Trey said...

Just found your blog again. Congrats on the nominations and a belated happy birthday. It sounds like you are awfully busy. Which can be good sometimes, but remember to get some quality down time in as well. Take care .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home