Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Have a 'Mary' Little Christmas

I hope you had a great weekend too! Except for the part where I got drunk and said horrible things to Rolf, which wasn't good. . . well the getting drunk part was good. . . , all it all, it was great! . . . except for the no sex part.

We went to the 9:30 club! (Yay me!) That was Friday, to see oh. . . oh. . .wait. . it'll come to me. . .time after time. . girls just want to have fun . .oh what is her name? Cheryl Ladd? Sheryl Crow? Carlaaaa mmm! CINDI LAUPER! With Sandra Bernhardt, and . . . Jill Sobule (I Kissed a Girl, and I may do it again. Ring a bell?) Great great time. . . except when I goosed Rolf with my cell phone, repeatedly, and he told me to stop it. . .in, if I may defend myself, an unkind way. I thought I was just having fun, but I hope it was only because I was drunk that I shouted in his ear "Wrong Answer, Asshole." Now I'm on restriction.

For a rehearsal I had on Saturday morning, I sounded like Lou Rawls. I was rehearsing with Mrs. Walker for her christmas party that night. Which was just smashing. Women in jewels, men in jackets, every once in a while people were heard talking about their places at the shore or in the city - and they meant NYC! Oh well. I like them, and well a little pretension is good, isn't it? IS it?

SUNDAY we went Christmas Shopping! Yay!

by the way, Mrs. Walker and several of the cast from Tommy made it into Jesus Christ Superstar! And guess what? Mrs. Walker is going to star as Judas!

I could just die.

Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Vig, I haven't been able to get near a computer lately (2 kids, 1 husband...all home and underfoot). What I wouldn't give for some alone time.

Thank you for your Christmas wishes. I hope the same for you, Rolf and your family. Oh, one more thing...behave yourself, before Santa leaves you coal in your stocking :)

Merry Christmas,
Susan

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My aunt Pearl used to say "an ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home