Thursday, December 01, 2005

We need a little . . .

I understand that Mom has three tumors. Two are small and are in her liver, and one is not so small and is on her spine. They do believe that these are Carcinoid tumors, so it should be manageable. (Carcinoid is called The Slow Cancer. That's a good thing.) There is no prognosis yet. Research leaves the door pretty open as to what the survival rate will be, with lots of room for hope.

I'm going down there this afternoon and offer my assistance with the doctors. And when I get home, I imagine that I will be laying in Rolfs arms. I'll probably cry.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vig,
Your mother is a very lucky woman to have such loving and supportive children.

I know how emotionally exhausting dealing with this must be for you. Hang in there, she needs you to be strong.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger joey said...

Keeping good thoughts for you and your Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home