Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All Good Gifts

This has been an exciting time. Forever Plaid opens in less than three weeks, the WATCH Awards are next weekend, Mom's been through a week of chemo with flying colors, Rolf and I went with Puck and Memae to Cape May, NJ for my birthday (which was wonderful,) and Rolf and I are going to Richmond for the weekend in celebration of his birthday as well as visit some old friends. So far my arrangements for the WATCH Awards have worked out. I have the three leads committed to perform which is great! And in an odd twist, I am singing at the awards myself representing Tommy which was also nominated for best musical.

WATCH is the Washington Area Theatre Community Honors awards. Ruthless!, which I directed has been nominated for 5 awards: Best Hair Design, Best Lead Actress in a Musical, Best Lead Actor in a Musical, Best Direction of a Musical, and Best Production of a Musical.

Today at lunch, I'm going to buy a tux!

All the best,
Vig

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger joey said...

Happy belated Borthday Vig! And Happy Valentine's as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the awards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home