Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Shortly after I wrote that last post, I got stuck watching the phones for about 15 minutes. The receptionist has "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, and it's all small stuff" on her desk, and I read the first three chapters. Once I got back to my desk, I googled it in You Tube and found the cutest boy reading one chapter at a time. So - I managed to realize that it's all small stuff. It won't matter in a year. And the day turned out ok.

This morning I prepared a clear cash flow report and gave that without any problem. The big invoice is done and out the door.

For lunch I have therapy w/ Not Dr. Eve, and then I make a run to Costco to pick up supplies for a meeting. No rehearsal tonight, so I will work until 8 or so and try to catch up.

It's not all good. But it's all small stuff.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anoush Alexnder said...

Spektakulära artikeln, den har nästan allt jag behövde hitta. Tack för att sätta ansträngning och tid att skriva den. Vänligen fortsätt utstationering. Nästa gång ännu mer spännande saker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home