Sunday, August 09, 2009

Facebook got me good this weekend. My high-school boyfriend Sean, whom I eulogized here in 2006, isn't dead after all. Wow.

We had a great weekend. Thursday we saw "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", Friday we had Rolf's Southern Maryland In-Bred cousins for dinner. (Unbelievably wonderful to see the Smibs.) Saturday, I trolled for talent on Facebook for tonight's auditions. Oh, and accepted a Facebook Friend request from somone who went to my highschool, that turned out to be not-dead Sean. Though I didn't find that out on Sunday. After trolling for talent on FB Sat. morning, Rolf and I went to Annapolis, MD. for lunch and a trip on a friends *Yacht*. And then drove back to DC, where we had cocktails and dinner at Florianna's on 17th.

Sunday was when I realized that Sean had changed his name, and that he was alive, and it freaked me out so much I started celebrating by noon.

The plate looks full for auditions tonight. Call-backs are on Wednesday. I'm super excited.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Susan said...

Long time no see, just when I think all my old blog friends were gone forever, Vig pops up...good to know you're still around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home