Monday, August 03, 2009

Audition Day - A new post!

Hello Blog. It's been a long time. I've missed you.

Blogging really was helpful to me while I was writing regularly. It helped me so much with social interaction. I am really very quiet, and I hate it. While blogging, I was always aware that I needed something to share here - and I'd work on the story, write it out; and before long I was able to tell the story at a party. I often go to parties and say just about nothing. Also, I often feel that people don't say much to me because I don't seem to have much of a brain.

So, today is an important day - and I've decided to start writing again just to help me get ready to talk to people.

And there will be a lot of people; because, starting tonight, I am holding auditions for The Musical of Musicals. The Musical! I'm directing at a very nice and respected community theatre. I'm really nervous.

Otherwise, not much has changed for me. Same job, same situation; the contract is still in limbo. I still drink way too much. Still battle depression. Still have the extra house in the slums of Richmond.

My mom is doing well. That is a real huge surprise. We just celebrated her 75th birthday. Dad says she is in pain from the tumor on her spine but won't take any pain medication because she's afraid it might affect her cancerous liver. But she keeps any pain or discomfort hidden from me and my sister. To me, she seems to be doing great.

I've got an 18th month old grand niece, and I'll have a grand nephew this November.

I'll let you know how auditions went tonight in my next post. I hope we have a good turnout!

All the best,
Vig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home