Friday, August 07, 2009

Hoping for rejects

We had seven more audition on Tuesday night. Again, it was fun, alas, it was unsuccessful. I have cast one of the roles, June. The men were not strong, and I had no one audition for the role of Abby. Also, we didn't get enough people to consider having a chorus, so that's cut. We've extended auditions to next week. I've got a hot male property coming to call-backs for Jitter. But I still don't have a "leading man". We hope that after the Rocky Horror auditions, some of their rejects will come out on Monday night.

I took Wednesday and Thursday off from work as personal days. Back at work now, and looking forward to having Rolf's cousin and family stop by for dinner on their trip from New Hampshire to Myrtle Beach, SC.

We went to see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest with Memi and partner (whose blog sobriquet I've forgotten.) All is well. I'd like a martini for lunch.

What a lame post, huh?

All the best,
Vig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home