Monday, September 14, 2009

I am not in a good place today, yesterday either. The show is going ok. I've really only got one section running. Friday night Rolf and I sacked out and watched a couple of episodes of Mad Men, which I love. Saturday was good too. I had rehearsal in the afternoon. It took too long to get a couple of numbers up, but it was fun. I have some frustration with an actress who seems frustrated herself. But, again, it was fun.

Rolf and I had a nice evening that included some passion. Then I went out and bought new shoes, which I really needed. Then brought a late dinner home. We watched something on TV again. Glee, I think.

I did drink a lot on Saturday. Once I got home from getting the shoes, I drank a lot. Then Sunday I was just depressed. I finished off the vodka and seagrams 7 by the time I went to bed at about 10:30. Then overslept today, and just still feel depressed. I have a lot to do, work, and prep for tonight's rehearsal. So, I wish there was a magic pill to snap me out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home