Friday, May 26, 2006

More about the sky-coaster

I remembered that when we were being hauled up to the 200 foot drop off, we were singing "Happy Birthday". . . Pinball was singing "Happy Birthday to me" and Cathy and I were singing his name, and then at the end, I added "And Many More" and Pinball started screaming "Many many many more! Many many many more!" And then we dropped 200 feet!

<:)
Later, Rolf and I went over to Puck and Memae's for dinner. We had such a good time, but, oh my god, is Puck ever mad at me. Here I am, still on an adrenaline high from all the roller coasters and the sky coaster, and I'm just bubbling about how there is no line. . . and Puck says, "Just rub salt in my wounds. You know," she says " you could have called me and I could have just shown up, you know? I could have just told your friends that it was a coincidence. . ."

Oh well. She made me promise that I wouldn't go to an amusement park without her again.

"Right. . ," I said.

She was just kidding, I think.

OH! GREAT NEWS, BY THE WAY! They both got jobs! I can't say where, but they are both very lucky.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound so happy Vig...like a kid again. Glad you had such a wonderful time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home