Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Whining Began on Friday, April 22, 2005.

Happy Belated Blog-iversary to me.

What’s new?

Hmm.

I haven’t had a cigarette since August, and I’ve gained 20 lbs. I am in therapy. I take anti-depressants. I joined a church choir. And although I haven’t had a drink in three days, the first such break since November; I am still a raging alcoholic. Hate my job, and my job still hates me.

I’m having a better time with my partner. I am more likely to stand up for myself toward him without being a jerk myself.

I was nominated for two Best Director of a Musical Awards, and I won one of them. I passed the Shakespeare Class at the Studio Conservatory, but still need to take the Improvisation Class before continuing to Shakespeare II. I had a great time as Mr. Walker in The Who’s Tommy, and an even better time as Frankie in Forever Plaid. I got to sing at the WATCH Awards.

And then there are the drunk episodes. Oy. The things I said. . .

I’m going to do some kind of compilation about being a drunk, and I’m going to consolidated it into one ugly story. . . hopefully before I have another drink! Maybe it will make a difference.

But first – the work I didn’t do has to get caught up, likity split, so I can do the work I’m supposed to do. And I can’t play today . . . damn.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It’s off to work I go.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blog-iversary to you, happy blog-iversary to you, happy blog-iversary toooo Vig....hehehe.

You can't say you haven't had a busy year. Some good, some not so good, keep working you'll get there.

I'm catching up on work I didn't do too, but you can forget the likity split part. Can't even see my desk under the piles of papers. All I have to say is, Ha! who cares, it will get done... eventually :)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Trey said...

Vig,
Happy blog-iversary? Or is it happy blogday? Or would every day be a happy blogday if you blog every day and are happy?
Congrats on the smoking, that's awesime. And don't sweat the pounds, these things happen to the best of us!
Sounds like an interesting year, or 525,600 minutes! ; )

Ciao! Trey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home