Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You've Got Us Feelin' Alright

My cell phone rings -

"Answer the phone, answer the phone, answer the phone" I hear CoStar say.

"This has got to be good," I think. "But she sounds so panicked, maybe something horrible is wrong. Somebody's dead . . . . "

"Um, yeah, I'm here," I say.

"Oh my God," she says, "You won't believe it; are you sitting down? I GOT BILLY JOEL* TO PLAY FOR US!" (*Not his real name.)

"OH THANK GOD!"

"He's scared to death, because he knows how hard it is - and he's had run-in's with Adrianna before - but he said he'd do it!"

Now we can move on to advertising! Oh, and I have to tell Susan.

You see, Susan is not getting it. She said she'd do her best, which I haven't seen quite yet - but then again - I'm not off book myself. Anyway, it's been difficult. So, she begged us to find someone else, but said that she'd do it and or help us out in any way. I was counting on her playing for the show. I hope she's going to be ok with this. She said that she would be. We still need her to be our rehearsal accompanist though!

(Oh, that's CoStar's picture. Hot, huh?)

WE GOT BILLY JOEL! (Again, not his real name.)

HOORAY!