Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just Close the Gate; I'll stand and wait.

This is Rolf - getting ready for geezerball. Doesn't he look so cute! I love the sleeveless sport shirt. He came home uninjured. His knee is pretty shot, I think. I wish it wasn't. He got home at 10 or so. I was pretty drunk; I'm my own favorite drinking partner.

I'd made a vegetable soup with homemade chicken stock, using fresh black eyed peas, ears of corn off the cob, fresh picked green beans, and a couple of handfuls of sprouts - oh so delicious. I packed it all up for lunch today . . . and forgot it.

For dinner I made him Calamari with Penne and Sunflower Basil Pesto. I picked that and all the vegetables up at the farmer's market after I brought Bailey back from her doctor's appointment. I also made roasted tomatoes with thyme, bay, and BACON. And that's packed up and waiting to be eaten too.

That Sunflower seed Pesto is so great!

Well, I've lost just under 13 pounds. Having 19 points worth of vodka and red wine is slowing me down. Tech week The Last Five Years is one month away. One Month!

Must have less booze and more exercise! Because I can't wait for this show!

It will be so much better if I lose another 15lbs. . . and do some sit-ups!

Bailey is doing well. On Sunday we can start walking her again, and by the following week we'll be able to let her off the leash in the back yard. Court is tomorrow. As far as I know, the owner of Sunshine has not surrendered him to the dog pound; so we have to go to court. I'm hiring a court reporter so my lawyer will have the transcription for our lawsuit.

All the best,
Vig

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right he does look cute...Poor Rolf, has to live with his own personal paparazzi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home