Monday, September 10, 2007

Levity from 09/04 to Brighten my day

Hi! I'm getting our scrap book together so we won't forget our wonderful wonderful trip. We don't have many photo's because our camera wasn't working, so I transcribed your voice mail message to add to our memories and scraps! Wanna see? It's attached.
Do you have any photo's you can send? And any memories? Because we really don't want to forget finding Marblehead, all the missed cell-phone calls, putting the chair together, having lunch on the bay with Bloody Marys. I think I had a lobster roll. . . there's so much more.
It was really sooo wonderful. We love you both and hope to see you again soon.
OH, I still don't have Jay's number! I need to apologize to him for not calling! We were just racing from Portsmouth to Boston on Wednesday, and we thought we were going to miss our ferry. But it all worked out. Except we had hoped to have lunch with Jay.
Give my love to Michelle please.
Love,
Vig

Voice Mail:

Hello Boys. . .

It’s Carol calling on Tuesday morning. I hope you got back safe and sound, and that that 8 minute drive didn’t take 80. Um. We had such an amazing time. You were little gifts from God. You have no idea how you brightened up my. . ., my day and my life when I needed it more than you would ever, ever know. So, thank you. Thank you for preparing an amaahazing meal. Thank you for putting the barbeque together. For helping us carry the stuff in, for playing with us. For being you. It was just great. Thank you, thank you.

Um, on a different note as I think you remem. . . maybe you don’t remember this: but I lost my glasses. I can’t find my glasses anywhere. And we went back to the beach and we couldn’t find them because the tide was in . . . But I’ve also lost my cell phone. Um. . it was on the countertop by the door and then by the radio. . but it is nowhere here. And I’ve searched for the last couple of hours. And my battery is dead so I can’t even call myself to find it. Which really sucks. So, if you by any chance find it in your stuff. . .um, obviously call me, but you can’t call me on my cell phone! So, I’m going to leave you two different numbers so that you have them. One is Michelle’s cell: 617 (area code) xxx-xxxx. I’m leaving you Jay’s number also because I told you I would give you his number which is 6 . . . OH SHIT, He has a new number and I don’t have it . . . memorized. AHH! Well, I can’t give you Jay’s. But, if you call Michelle, she has Jay’s. . . (laughter.)

Love you boys. I wish I had my cell phone so I could hear back from you today. But feel free to call Michelle if you find my cell phone.

Thanks. Bye-Bye.

Love you . . .


Response:

Hi Vig - Oh my god, I have just laughed SOOOO hard I can hardly stand it..my boss happened to come in when i was on the floor so i showed her! having heard the story, she too was rolling on the floor with me!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa! so funny! anyway, we to, just loved seeing you and spending time with you both, it was WAY to short, but magic none the less! we are still talking about that meal! oh my god! I have attached Jay's email address for you...love to Rolf...i'll see what i can did up for you boys...ciao for now
carol
ps..was P-town fun???

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home