Monday, September 17, 2007

There's Something Going on 'Round Here

It was 50 degrees this morning, and I still drove to work with the top down. Traffic was at a stand still when I decided to take this picture. It was so cold. But, while the radio was predicting a lighter than average snow fall this winter, I was anticipating the day I'd put on my parka, take the roof off the jeep and go four wheeling through the snow.

You know I will. I'll make Rolf come with me.

Oh! Speaking of Rolf - Here he is!

He said he'd let me take a picture for the Blog - see what fun he is? We had a nice weekend. It flew by. Sunday we went to Old Town (Alexandria) to walk on the waterfront, through the Torpedo Factory where we imagined buying a large painting for our living room. Afterward we drove the Jeep over to the Washington Sailing Museum, where we got Fried Clam Po' Boys and fries, and had a picnic watching the sail boats, National Airport landings and take-offs, and the distant view of the Capitol, Washington Monument, and the Post Office Pavilion.

Not too shabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home