Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sensation!


Saturday, August 13.

Well, I was so wrong. I thought Tommy was only going to rise to the level of: IT WON'T SUCK.

Just call me "He of little faith."

Last night, Mrs. Walker and I entered for our bows straight into a full standing ovation! We looked at each other as we walked, laughing and saying "Oh, My God!"

When I've gone up on my words (or dropped a gun), Time is measured in heartbeats. Everything becomes brilliantly illuminated as my mind works out a solution. There was no need for recovery last night. But I still had that stretch of time where everything became crystal clear. This time it happened as we walked toward the jubilant audience and triumphant cast, laughing and crying; to accept a thunderous ovation.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo....congratulations, I always find it very intresting to get a peek inside an actor's head.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger joey said...

It's a fantastic feeling isn't it. I think those who have never been there couldn't begin to understand.

Bravo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home