Monday, September 10, 2012

May 9th was my last drink.
That was four months and one day ago.
September 9th was my last cigarette.
That was yesterday.

I threw out the remainder of my cigarettes before bed last night.
I'm wearing a nicotine patch today.
I'm taking medication the Dr. gave me to help not smoke.

We walked the hounds yesterday for about a mile.
Then we started a running program and ran a 14 minute mile.
It felt good.

Then we stretched.
We did crunches.
We even lifted some weights.

It all felt real good.

Today, I weigh 210 pounds.
I won't smoke.
I won't drink.
I won't have an ice cream sundae with chocolate pound cake.
I will eat according to guidelines that will lower my cholesterol,
and lower my weight.
I will walk the hounds.
I will run one mile.
I will stretch.

I will feel good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home