Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Show is Cast!

I've cast the show! We don't even need to have call-backs! The cast's age-range is 35-55 - it's a wider span than I'd hoped - but I'm still very excited. I've got the former Mrs. Walker, who I've done Tommy and The Last Five Years, and I have my friend Leta Encore, with whom I've done, Pippin, Ruthless, all my training at The Studio Theatre Conservatory, three BackYard Benefits, plus a bunch of trips to the outer banks. I don't know the boys, but they have fine voices and seem to be very funny.

Now that that is done, I'm busy preparing rehearsal calendars, other schedules, while preparing for a short vacation that begins on Friday. We're headed to Myrtle Beach, SC for a few days with my parents, my sister, her children and their families. Hooray!

All the best,
Vig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home