Monday, August 18, 2008

Casting Begins

I am a little shaky today. It's nerves. I start the casting process tonight for PetPourri. My team is coming together. I still need a stage manager and a costumer, which sucks, but it will come together. I'm trying to eat something now. I haven't been eating much. I guess it's the heat.

So, I need to revise the audition form today. Try to stay calm. I'm not happy that I can't do the auditions while having martinis. As a matter fact, I'm very worried about being a functioning alcoholic for eighteen hour days without a drink. I am *so* not in a good place with that.

Today, I need to revise the audition form, create a weekly campaign sheet, . . . I don't know, there's a lot.

I'm really trying to get my head space to be positive and excited. Tonight may be an "act as if" exercise. Act as if I am really excited and sure this is going to be great . . . and believe it later.

I'm supposed to go on a short little vacation with my folks this Saturday. I don't know how that can work out. I've got no leave available at work, I need to start rehearsals on Saturday. I'd hate to miss the first rehearsal - but I really can set it up as a music rehearsal instead until I get back. Then my first rehearsal with them would be on Wednesday - the last rehearsal before the labor day weekend break. Then we get started big on the Tuesday after Labor Day.

Oh, I really am scared.

Here we go!

I am the possibility of Excitement, Creativity, and Impeccable Success!

Believe it, be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home