Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Wishes

Hi there!

Yes, Christmas has been lovely. Rolf's been lovely. I tell you, a blog where I write just how ugly *both* of us can be has caused him to be more mindful of his behavior. It ain't perfect, but we're getting along very well. And that trip to Italy made me realize that I need to be close to him, or else we fall apart. But the blog was more fun to write when I was writing about his bad behavior. I need some thoughts on my blog. I write if for memories and therapy, but I don't know how it's going.

Anyway, anyway. I didn't make it into *The Secret Garden*. That hurt. I think I may sign up for another class at the Conservatory. It's been a while, and I don't have much else to do anyway. My next class is Improvisation. Once I've completed that I can go on and finish the program. (The Improv. class is remedial training.) And I got a bonus from work this year, hard to believe;that will pay for it.

We've still got the house in Richmond, currently with no kitchen and no bathroom. That was a huge mistake, buying that. But Rolf and Towmy were going to rehab it and sell it in three months - I didn't think I'd be dragged into it. I'm afraid that I may be dragged to bankruptcy if they don't get their shit together. {sigh}

Other than that, things are about the same. It's been a happy time.

How about you? What's up?

With best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Vig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home